Hoppe AR8102S DIN Deadlock Case 60mm SSS
ARRONE mortice deadlock case:
- Function: Deadbolt operation
- Forend/strike material: Stainless steel
- Forend type: Double
- CE Marked: Certificate: 1121-CPR-AG0088 (BS EN 12209) ; Certifire approved: CF530; DOP: HUK0031
- BS EN 12209: 3 | M | 8 | 1* | 0 | G | 3 | B | C | 0 | 0
- Testing: BS EN 1634-1. Assessed for use on 30, 60, 90 and 120 minute timber fire doors and 240 minutes steel fire doors.
- To comply with BS EN 179 certification, only lever handles and associated fixings included in the test evidence must be used.
- * The AR912 series lock case has been successfully fire tested with the use of an intumescent kit. The supply and fitting of this intumescent kit is essential to the products compliance with the fire test and CE marking evidence it has gained. HOPPE takes no responsibility for any locks purchased and fitted without sufficient intumescent protection.
- Material: steel
- Face plate finish: F77 brass-coloured, polished
- Keyhole: Euro profile cylinder
- Hole distance: 72 mm
- Shape: square
- Backset: 60 mm, pierced for escutcheons at 38 mm centres
- Case size: Depth: 88 mm length: 165 mm width: 16 mm, modular
Product code: 87134371